LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

New, and Terrified to meet.. What if they don't like me? Dating Tips and Advices Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 25, 2016 at 11:47 AM

So, I have had offers to meet up, but I'm terrified that they won't be attracted to me.. I want something NSA and Discreet, but I guess I'm open to ideas... 

Has anyone else had this issue, the fear? 

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2018 at 10:24 PM

Hmmm! And you're on a dating site to do what exactly?

• View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2016 at 10:10 AM

You are a pretty lady. If a man is not attracted to you, don't worry about it. Other mothers have handsome sons. :D

• View author's info Posted on May 26, 2016 at 11:48 AM

just be yourself. if there is some kind of electricity between you and him, your fears will disappear.

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2016 at 09:14 PM

Only friendly advice i would offer Ohiogal2003 is you are entering un-chartered waters, yet not explored, it is safe for you within the confounds of these walls, but be doubly sure until you suss  it out, you know the character of the people asking to meet up....It is all a learning curve for sure, interact through Skype etc by video link and the like, when you feel comfortable and at ease then take the next step, initially just be wise and use some safe guards, hey they might be as genuine as the day is young, but better to be proactive rather than reactive.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2016 at 12:17 AM

hi pretty

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Hi and to answer your? Yes I would not be comfortable until we have exchange some video chat. I have had some invites but I chose not to go, but if it was a lady as beautiful as you I would never say no.  

• Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider