LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

What do men mean? Dating Tips and Advices Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM

When men say they are looking for a down to earth lady what do they mean in practice.  Examples will help.

• 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2017 at 09:54 AM

Perhaps most men are envisioning a woman who can feel the earth beneath her knees, while tilling the earth with her hands...but at the end of the day, she is quite comfortable stepping onto the podium not so others can see her, it's so she can see the world.  Should we be looking to woman to change how they are perceived by men... without considering it be that men see woman as they see they see their mothers, as giants.

The right woman will have you seeing the world differently... as a creator she shapes the world of others with love. With exceptions to the rule, it's a love most revered and unmatched by men.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2017 at 08:23 PM

From my point of view, with values, simple, real, he or she has his feet on the ground, and does not forget who he is and where he came from.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 29, 2017 at 06:28 PM

I like that! But sometimes a man will order a nice bottle, no expectations.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2017 at 06:08 PM

Just being who you really are, not trying to act like you are something you are not. Can be comfortable and mix well with others. Not giving the impression, or trying to give the impression, you are better than anyone.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2016 at 12:59 AM

Down to Earth can imply someone who is rooted in reality and not fantasy or entitlement. It can also mean someone who has core values that guide them and not just high ideals to be disregarded.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on May 26, 2016 at 02:01 PM

When I read "down to earth" I think "Not expensive". As in she won't be looking for $200 bottles of wine, etc.
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2016 at 11:26 AM

down to earth means no frills. you shouldn't be a diva.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on May 24, 2016 at 03:22 PM

Who knows:  Girl next door.  Gorgeous girl who does not know she is gorgeous.  A lady who does not take herself too seriously.  Someone one can be comfortable around.  Someone who does not hold herself above all others.  Someone who might put up with me.  Like I said, who knows. 

• Follow - email me when people comment

Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider