LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

Albuquerque,real people and not being driven to want money. USA Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 30, 2018 at 09:23 AM

Morning all, I am just posting to see if anyone really answers and maybe make a few connections.   So, I know that personal ad, website and all of that stuff in the "internet" world has only really one cause...  It is to make money.. I know that is the primary reason for them..  I find it really hard to see that some people ( on other sites and on here ) actually really talk or meet for real.   For me ( just my opinion ), I do not want anyone's money.  My goal and hope is that I am lucky enough to talk to and maybe meet some people and not worry about being taken advantage of, that would be awesome.  I know we live in a world of scammers and con artist. 

Friends ( to me ) are very important and I believe we all need someone to believe in as a friend. I know that sometimes that is somewhat a pipe dream, but I still have hope. My ad says pretty much what I want and so far no real luck in finding what I would like to have.  Maybe, I will get lucky here..  Tell me what you all think?  I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider