LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

Advice needed from single guys Dating Tips and Advices

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on May 30, 2017 at 05:26 PM

Hi All,

I am new to this dating game at a mature age, this would probably apply to all females at all ages.

I would love to get some real honest insight, especialy from the male community what is the deal breaker when choosing a serious partner to settle down with?

Look forward to any comments.

Charlie xx

• 3Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jun 04, 2017 at 09:12 AM

Thank you for your replies,

Interesting and all very logical, I suppose normal for the traditional types.

Lucky I am :-)

Hugs xx

• View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2017 at 09:06 PM

Hi Miss C, it varies from guy to guy, wealthy to rich etc, up bring, education, race etc. 

But for most men it will be how you treat him, how you conduct yourself, men don't like ladies that find other men attractive when they are together,  we know some ladies go wow wow ooh ooh when we are not around but not when we are together. 

Me personally I lkie a lady that keeps up with my needs, example: when I am working hard around the house don't ask me if I am thirsty or hungry,  fix my favorite beverage and snack bring it to me then go shopping or join me. We love to be complemented even when we fail, lift your man up at all times.  No man likes a nagging mate, and we love it when our mate see that look in our eyes for some hot romantic intimacy,  and don't run from it but run to it and turn it up a notch.

Yes there are many many more needs but it would be a novel if we put it all here, and possibly a 10 volume set of commentary etc.  

So enjoy be sweet,  good luck,  yours truly Mr. Born1top ,love and peace. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2017 at 09:59 PM

Welcome Charlie, enjoy your time while here.

Honesty is a prime prerequisite regarding the foundation/building  of any relationship, whether that be platonic or on an intimate level.  If you can't trust somebody at their word, you are doomed from day 1 If they are not honest with you, it covers a multitude of sins :-)

Follow - Email me when people comment

Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider