LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

A Magical Evening in Los Angeles High End Experiences

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on Apr 26, 2017 at 11:52 PM

Los Angeles · Dive into the world of magic - watch, learn, enjoy. $250 per person

What we’ll do

Our night begins at Hyperion Public, where I will perform a private close up magic show, after which I’ll teach you several tricks that you can bring home to impress your friends and loved ones. Then we’ll head to Black Rabbit Rose, an avant garde, magic-themed bar. You’ll enjoy craft cocktails before being treated to an hour-long magic show featuring some of Hollywood’s most talented magicians.

What I’ll provide

First round of drinks X2

I'll take care of the first round of drinks at both Hyperion Public and at Black Rabbit Rose.

Show Ticket

The price of this experience includes the $40 ticket for the live magic show at Black Rabbit Rose at the end of the evening

Magic Props

You will get your own set of magic props to practice the magic tricks you will learn. These will be yours to keep.

Notes

You will need to arrange your own transportation to and from our two locations. Depending on where you are staying in the city, I always recommend Lyft or Uber to avoid the trouble of finding parking

Where we’ll be

-Hyperion Public My favorite local bar/restaurant with a subtle charm and warm atmosphere. A perfect spot to relax, get to know each other, and enjoy some magical entertainment. -Black Rabbit Rose Brand new to Hollywood; a magic themed bar with a "secret" showroom. A spot you won't soon forget.

More information: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/57556

Members Only

Follow - Email me when people comment

Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider