LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

Art Metropolis in Los Angeles High End Experiences

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on May 04, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Los Angeles · Experience LA through an artist's eyes. $249 per person

Introduction to LA Art

We'll meet at one of LA’s hottest young galleries for a private tour, see a mural by yours truly as well as more than 80 other artists, and see examples of how "art-washing" has improved the community corridor. We’ll end our visit over fried chicken and beer at Crawford’s.

Urban Mining Expedition

We'll meet at Juice Served Here downtown to energize as I go into detail about what to look for and how best to collect the materials we’ll be mining for our studio day. Then walk around DTLA looking not only in the obvious spots but in the nooks and crannies along the way. Learn to see the textures and environments differently. We’ll wind down some tasty bites and tequila tasting.

Making Your Masterpiece

We'll meet at my home studio in the Rampart District to work on your masterpiece! I'll have an artist panel for you to work on and all the tools in my shed to help create your own work of Neo-Urban Expressionism. To help unleash your creativity, we’ll have local craft beer and wine with a spread of cheese as well as coffee from a local roaster and plenty of water, since art-making is a sport.

More information: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/648

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment

Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider