LPAQ Logo
Love Poems And Quotes
Please Visit Our Sponsor

Divider

Hunter Gatherer in Los Angeles High End Experiences

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on May 07, 2017 at 08:21 PM

Los Angeles · Dine on ingredients we obtain with our hands. $499 per person

Hike and Forage for Garnishes

We'll meet at Griffith Park for coffee, herbal tea, and my famous biscotti before setting off to source fresh garnishes for tomorrow’s epic dinner. We'll hike for a few hours, enjoy amazing views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign, have lunch on the trail, and do some team-building exercises. After, we'll head to a farmer's markets to get fresh, seasonal veggies.

Deep Sea Fishing for Supper

We will be on a boat fishing for our supper! You will have to hook your own bait and reel in your own fish, but don't worry, I am there to help and so are other experts. While we wait for fish to bite, I'll share some stories of my favorite farm-to-table restaurants in LA and celebrities I've cooked for.

Cook and Feast with Rooftop LA View

We will cook what we caught in the ocean and picked up from the farmer's market. I'll show you a few cooking tips as we prepare an amazing meal and enjoy the night on the rooftop overlooking LA and experience the art around my kitchen.

More information: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/177

Members Only

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM

Who are the fools that will pay this price?   

How about this?  We can go for a nice hike.  I will show u the Poison Oak and give u the tips u need to get it off your body and what to do if u did a poor job of getting it off your body.  We will hear the sounds of the plateau's creatures and probably see a few of them too.  I will share my snacks with u but u should bring your own water.  Second choice?  Yes, you get a second choice of a different path that includes a dip in a nice creek.

Price?  Free

• Follow - Email me when people comment

Divider

Contact Us    /   Bookmark Site    /   Links    /   Link To Us    /   Terms Of Use    /   Privacy Policy    /   References

Divider